Education & Training
- PhD, Education, University of Pittsburgh, 2015
- Certificate in Russian Studies, University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- MA, Linguistics, University of Pittsburgh, 2003
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), University of Pittsburgh, 2003
- BA, Self-Designed: Medieval Studies, University of Pittsburgh, 1999
- BTh, Orthodox Christian Theology, Christ the Savior Orthodox Seminary, 2020
- Behind Bars: Cross-Cultural Representations of Prison in the 20th Century
- Vampire: Blood and Empire
- Russian Fairy Tales
Tatyana Tsyrlina-Spady, Tatyana & Wisnosky, Marc. “Russia.” In Brian Gates Editor, Religion and Nationhood. Insider and Outsider Perspectives on Religion Education in England. Mohr Siebeck: Tübingen, Germany, 2016.
In George Thomas Kurian and Mark A. Lamport Editors, Encyclopedia of Christianity in the United States. Rowman & Littlefield: New York, 2016.
"Secular Russia’s Fundamentals of Orthodox Culture: Curriculum, Textbook, and Controversy." International Studies in Education, 13 (1): 32-43, 2013.